Friday, August 15, 2008

I'm Back . . .

Well I'm back from Boston, I've spent the past few days contributing 20+ hours to fixing my brother's computer that died (it'd been sort of fixed but wrongly so that's where a whole lot of those hours came in), so now I'm going to see how watching TCM and posting some reviews goes :)

(By the way, while I was in Boston--or Cambridge, actually--I went to Bartley's Burgers (which is in Principles of Love) so that was fun-and they have great burgers, too.)

Coming up (review-wise): Peeps by Scott Westerfeld; The Book of Luke by Jenny O'Connell; Triple Shot Betty by Jody Gehrman (planes are good for reading) as well as those on the sidebar at some point...


I have no idea if anyone reads this more than just when they stumble across it (hey, I'm realistic) but if you do, let me know if you'd prefer me putting my 'rating' at the top of my review?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...