Wednesday, September 24, 2008

MySpace

Like South African snow in July... (Jack Cafferty would like you to know G W Bush couldn't even sell snow in S Africa in July....only South Africa's in the Southern hemisphere so July's the middle of the winter so while it might not be freezing, it's not exactly hot...)

And that has nothing to do with my post except I wanted to share it ;)


I'm posting my reviews at MySpace now as well--have been for a little while actually but now my page has a snazzy url so I'm sharing the info: http://myspace.com/thebookspot

Thank you.


And if you'd be willing to share either my Blogger or MySpace link with anyone, I'd love you forever :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...