Friday, December 12, 2008

Wow, Really?

I go away for a few days because of this virus/bug thing (I had Zombie Blondes* scheduled to post) and I get a post linked by Vampire Wire and Literary Escapism--I feel all included now :)

Thank you. Anywho, I was up late helping with some paper editing and now I'm on dog duty (and still with the bug) and wrap-up-presents-before-people-get-home duty but I'll do my best to get Fancy White Trash and 13 Reasons Why's reviews written (I might have one post Monday if I do). Then I need to read some adult books again ;)

Oh! and whatever was going wrong with this blog, Windows updated again and I seem to be able to access it from my computer again (I know, a sane person wouldn't have tried so often if it froze their internet.._


and I might start something on Twitter...that Live Bloggy stuff...might not, I'm not sure

*I need to italicize book titles more often :(

2 comments:

  1. I'm super excited for 13 reasons why!!!!It's on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get it! It's a really great book :)

    ReplyDelete

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...