Saturday, July 4, 2009

ALA?

Contest winner announcement coming, probably, on Monday and a review tomorrow Monday, too, but for now...

Someone needs to advise me on ALA in Chicago and the book/ARC getting potential and such (of just going to the exhibits) so I can decide if I really should work out going :)


(of course I'll probably just make myself really want to go and then it won't work out--because it's only a small possiblity of me going anyhow...but I need to make informed decisions!)

1 comment:

  1. you can go to this website http://www.ala.org/ala/conferencesevents/upcoming/annual/index.cfm

    it has a list of authors that will be there. it's $25 to go to the exhibits

    ReplyDelete

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...