Monday, July 6, 2009

Winner, Winner!

I blame the movie 21 and the Lady Gaga song (whichever one it is) for sticking the phrase 'chicken dinner' in my head whenever 'winner, winner' is written or spooken!

Strange phrase association aside, it pleases me to announce the winner of my first contest...

The winner of Fancy White Trash by Marjetta Geerling after a trip to random.org is:


Paradox!!

Congratulations! I'm sending you an email :)



There will, hopefully be another contest coming soonish....and remember authors and publishers can also use my blog for hosting contests so I don't have to buyall the books ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...