Monday, November 2, 2009

In My Mailbox Monday



The Sky Always Hears Me: And the Hills Don't Mind by Kristin Cronn-Mills*
Intertwined by Gena Showalter
As You Wish by Jackson Pearce
Speed Demon by Erin Lynn
Hancock Park by Isabel Kaplan
Hate List by Jennifer Brown
Ruined by Paula Morris
Secrets of Truth and Beauty by Megan Frazer
The Espressologist by Kristina Springer
Divine by Mistake by PC Cast*
I Can See You by Karen Rose


These should have been up last week because-except for hte last one-they're all, somehow, from my bithday on the 21st (stil have no idea how I got that many books!)


*There's the slightest possibility you might notice that I also had The Sky Always Hears Me on my Mailbox post last time...I forgot I had it on my little birthday list and bought it then...and got it for my birthday, too--so I took one copy back and got Divine by Mistake in place of it :)

1 comment:

  1. You got lots of great books this week. Hope you enjoy them all ^^

    ReplyDelete

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...