Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Miami Book Fair International (blogging schedule)

to go along with Miami Book Fair International happening this week (started on Sunday, actually, and ends this coming Sunday) I'm going to review some books by authors attending the fair:

MBFI Book Sp(l)ot Review Schedule
Wednesday: Taken by Edward Bloor
Thursday: Shrinking Violet by Danielle Joseph
Friday: Psych Major Syndrome by Alicia Thompson
Saturday: Temptress Four by Gaby Triana
also Saturday: Becoming Billie Holiday by Carole Boston Weatherford
Sunday: Size 12 is Not Fat by Meg Cabot

(I'll add links once the reviews get posted)

all of the above authors will be at the fair over the weekend-the entire schedule (which shows how Jeannette Walls was there yesterday when I had a class so I couldn't go and get a book signed by her despite my plans to do so and give it to a specific someone for Christmas (; ) is here. The above authors are all on Saturday the 14th, I believe.

I am planning on going to Miami today and then seeing just what the whole thing is all about (and of course seeing some authors and bookish things). Hopefully I'll be able to get some pictures, at least, to share once I come back.

Whether anyone else out there in bloggy reading land is able to go to the Miami Fair or not (this year) I hope you'll at least read the reviews and keep your eyes out for the Fair next year--hey, it's Miami!


[Photos thanks to the MBFI website :)]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...