Monday, December 21, 2009

In My Mailbox Monday

Last week was, well it was like Christmas in regards to my mailbox (and front door) and the book receiving....

from Library Thing's Early Reviewers (from whom I haven't gotten any books before, actually):












Truly, Madly: A Novel ARC-Heather Weber
Some Girls Are ARC-Courtney Summers

for review:












Bad Blood (Blood Coven) -Mari Mancusi
Split ARC-Stefan Petrucha
Firespell: A Novel of the Dark Elite -Chloe Neill


(at least I think Bad Blood's for review, I know why/where the others were from, Bad Blood surprised me! But I just bought the first three very recently so that's good.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...