Monday, March 22, 2010

In My Mailbox Monday

First bit of news: my contest didn't end yesterday (we were celebrating a birthday so I forgot to make the post), it's extended--I'm looking at for how long :)


and then it's In My Mailbox Monday time and these are all books I ordered this time:














Princess for Hire by Lindsey Leavitt, Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins, Unwritten Rule by Elizabeth Scott, & Body Finder by Kimberly Derting (and I knew, knew that if I bought Body Finder and Hex Hall that my library would then buy one of the two--they have a thing about buying books the day I either buy them or get them in the mail after not when I'm deciding which to buy.....and so the library bought Hex Hall the day the box came in the mail and Body Finder as of today ;) But I'm still happy I have them.


Can't wait to read these books, though!! And I have some on hold from the library but they're not in yet so that'll be next week maybe...

That's what I got, did you get anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...