Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Waiting On Wednesday

Waiting On Wednesday

I know I just reviewed the second book in Karen E Olson's Tattoo Shop Mystery series, Pretty in Ink but since it's Wednesday and like I said in my review, I really can't wait to read the next book...

Waiting On Wednesday: Driven to Ink: A Tattoo Shop Mystery

That's right, my choice for this week's Waiting On Wednesday book is the forthcoming third book in the series about Las Vegas tattoo artist Brett Kavanaugh, Driven to Ink.

It's not out until 7th September so there's not a lot out about it, but I was able to find this (on Amazon):
The latest in the cleverly designed tattoo shop mystery series. Brett Kavanaugh is a tattoo artist and owner of Vegas's hottest tattoo shop, The Painted Lady. And in her spare time, she does some sleuthing. After discovering the corpse of a Dean Martin impersonator-sporting a spider web tattoo and a clip cord from a tattoo machine wrapped around his neck-Brett infiltrates That's Amore, a drive-through wedding chapel, as a bride-to-be looking for the mark of a murderer...

A Dean Martin impersonator and Las Vegas wedding chapels this time around? Count me in to read this one for sure :)

Here are the book of the series on Amazon and here's a link to the author's site.

My review of The Missing Ink (first in the series) and my review of Pretty in Ink (the second) is in the post before this--I don't have the link because I'm scheduling this so that hasn't posted quite yet, but I'll edit soon with the link :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...