Thursday, August 12, 2010

Thursday 13

Here's a secret, I haven't read nearly all of the books I wish I had...I need to read faster!

Thirteen Books I Really Should Have Read Already (in absolutely no order at all):
1) Blue Moon by Alyson Noel
2) Deadly Little Lies by Laurie Faria Stolarz
3) Queen of Babble in the Big City by Meg Cabot
4) One Foot in the Grave by Jeaniene Frost
5) Beautiful by Amy Lynn Reed
6) My Fair Godmother by Janette Rallison
7) Swimming without a Net by Maryjanice Davidson
8) Candor by Pam Bachorz
9) Hate List by Jennifer Brown
10) Dull Boy by Sarah Cross
11) Twice as Hot by Gena Showalter
12) Some Girls Bite by Chloe Neill (I've started it)
13) Hunger by Jackie Kessler (hey, I can try)

Since it's just about guaranteed I'll read all of these books at some point, I would love any recommendations (or warnings!) for which to read first (or last) :D

2 comments:

  1. The only one on that list that I've read is My Fair Godmother, and I really liked it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Asenath-

    Thank! I realy loved Just One Wish that she also wrote so maybe I will have to bump that up TBR list.

    Thanks for commenting :)

    ReplyDelete

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...