Monday, September 27, 2010

In My Mailbox Monday

Books I Received this Week:













for possible review:
I Shall Wear Midnight by Terry Pratchett
Mockingjay (from Library Thing's Early Reviewers--I also won a paperback one with PD but that didn't come yet)

won:
Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers from Novels on the Run


review of Ascendant by Diana Peterfeund either today or tomorrow depending on how quickly I can get my migraine under control and how quickly I can get my computer's AC adapter to stop buzzing whenever I plug it into my computer (and can ergo safely charge my computer).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...