Wednesday, October 13, 2010

In My Mailbox Mo--er, Wednesday

No reason for this not going up Monday other than I had a bad day with things that took longer than they were supposed to and I forgot about it until nighttime (and Tuesday I had other posts so I didn't do it then).

Remember last week when I was sure I was forgetting something, well I was--contest win:

Adrian Phoenix's Maker's Song series from a Blogmania win at Fangtastic Books


for potential review:





The Frenzy & the new cover version of Dangerous Angels: The Weetzie Bat Books
by Francesca Lia Block
Oogy: The Dog Only a Family Could Loveby (from Goodreads First Reads)
Destiny's Path & The Emerald Flame (Warrior Princess Books #2 & 3) by Frewin Jones


I really loved the last two of Francesca Lia Block's books I read (The Waters & The Wild and Pretty Dead and I've been looking forward to The Frenzy so I'm really excited about that one--and somehow I've never read the Weetzie Bat Books, so . . . I should get on that.

Oogy looks really fun and I love books about dogs, so :)
I haven't heard too much about the Warrior Princess books, but they look interesting and the Adrian Phoenix books are some I've been back and forth about buying forever so I love that i won those!
Did you get something great in the mail this week?
And my birthday's next week (not in time for Monday, though) so maybe I'll get something for week after next's IMMM :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...