Tuesday, October 26, 2010

In My Mailbox (Monday) on Tuesday

Sorry for the lack of posts over the past almost week, my computer had a virus and I had to get that sorted before I used it too much.

Here's my Mailbox post and the contest winner post is coming up in just a bit . . .

from Whatcha Reading Now? contest win:



My Invisible Boyfriend by Susie Day








for review:







The Bride of Casa Dracula and Haunted Honeymoon by Marta Acosta


and The Haunted by Jessica Verday + perfumer's kit! (all via the authors)



(and I'm 99.9% sure that all but maybe one part of all of this had nothing to do with my birthday, but i don't care, I'm pretending ;P)

(if the spacing's weird-I'm sorry)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...