Monday, October 4, 2010

In My Mailbox Monday

This is going to be a fast post (with hopefully no mistakes) because we have family visiting so there's just about no computer time ;)

from my BlogFest win from Novels on the Run:






(the UK paperback version) & some super awesome bookmarks--seriously, if they have contests with bookmarks, ENTER for them! [the BlogFest win & the LT win happened at about the same time --and the BF one also included Personal Demons. . . and hey, they're different versions]

and from the publisher:






(I never did read this, so even though it's a children's/MG book, I really think I will--plus it has illustrations, too . . . weighs about 10lbs, though)



and I might have gotten something else but I can't remember for anything (if there was anything, that is!)


On Friday, I have a contest and review of Cate of the Lost Colony by Lisa Klein coming . . . and beginning of next week I have a surprise coming for you, too (really, you'll want to come back for it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...