Saturday, April 2, 2011

Following

I still have Goodreads, Twitter, and GFC (see right sidebar) but now I have some other places you can follow me . . .

Follow my blog with bloglovin

and Facebook's not counting anyone for whatever reason (people's pages show them as 'Liking' my page but my page doesn't show them . . .)

okay--Facebook and I don't agree, here's the link Book Sp(l)ot Reviews on Facebook


I've also added an email subscription. The box is also on the right sidebar :)

See, there's tons of way to keep up with me now! (Trying to make it as easy as possible--not to overload you, I promise.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...