Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Armchair BEA

Today decided to get crazily busy! I wanted to take part in Armchair BEA, though and they have the best suggested topic for today: Best of 2011 which can include not only the best books of 2011 that I've read/read in 2011, but the books that people will be lucky enough to snag/hear about at BEA that I think will make their way onto my favorites list!

There are so many upcoming books that I just cannot wait to read, that I'm going to focus on those...starting with those that some will get at BEA:

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodgkin
Shatter Me by Tehereh Mafi (seriously, people get me either this or the above and I will <3 you *so* much)
Ashes by Ilsa Bick
Original Sin by Lisa Desrochers (well a signed one, I do already have an ARC)
The Carrier of the Mark by Leigh Fallon


and these may be at BEA (I have been trying not to find out just how many amazing books I"m missing out on) or not but I still want them so much--I see them being high on my list of enjoyed books of 2011:

Haunting Violet by Alxyandra Harvey
Dearly, Departed by Lia Habel
After Obsession by Carrie Jones
Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
Undercurrent: A Siren Novelby Tricia Rayburn (I think this one's coming ... sure hope so!!)
Texas Gothic by Rosemary Clement-Moore
Crossed (Matched #2) by Ally Condie
Uncommon Criminals (A Heist Society Novel) by Ally Carter
The Pledge by Kimberly Derting
Small Town Sinners by Melissa Walker
Wildcat Fireflies by Amber Kizer
Bad Taste in Boys by Carrie Harris (unlike zombies, this cover will never go bad)


and I have it (currently reading) but it deserves mentioning for its awesomeness:
Hourglass by Myra McEntire

1 comment:

  1. hey! i like your choice of books =] i'm a new GFC follower!

    mine are mostly dystopians! check out my list!

    follow me back?! =]

    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/2011/05/armchair-bea-best-of-2011.html

    ReplyDelete

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...