Monday, October 17, 2011

In My Mailbox Monday

This is admittedly an odd post . . . I did get things in my mailbox, but as my birthday is Friday (yay!) I've decided to keep everything until Friday and then open them ;-) (I'm pretty sure what a few of them are - an LT Early Reviewers book and one or two for review but some I don't know.)

So, instead, I'm curious what you've gotten this past week - either that you've purchased to read, gotten for review or anything else!!

And if there's something you think I should get (with that birthday coming up and all) let me know and maybe I will . . .

(Email inboxes and ebooks count , too.)


(mailbox pic found here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...