Monday, November 21, 2011

In My Mailbox Monday

While I have a small break in my nearly unrelenting coughing, here's a post about the books I got this past week. Most of them are library books (and not terribly new ones) because I"m reading some books that might want to give as Christmas gifts . . .



The Raising by Laura Kasischke


Light from a Distant Star by Mary McGarry Morris


The Violets of March by Sarah Jio


The Last Letter from Your Lover by Jojo Moyes

and in the mail I received (my LT Early Reviewer book):

The Disenchantments by Nina LaCour (Hold Still was amazing so I'm really excited to read this one.)



I will now resume my regularly scheduled coughing my head off . . . oh, I hope this gets better soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...