Friday, January 6, 2012

Video Veneris [Cinder]

Video Veneris which (incredibly, I'm sure) loosely translated means Video Friday is where I post book trailers . . .

I know I posted the trailer for Marissa Meyer's Cinder at the end of my review of the book yesterday but in case you missed it (you really should give it a peek) and because I'm so fond of the book, I"m also featuring it today.

Here it is:



if you're interested in more, here is a link to the Lunar Chronicles Facebook page and Marissa Meyer's Facebook page

Or you can follow Marissa Meyer on Twitter or her LJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...