Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Guy YA Reads [+ Chronicles of Nick]

for gift giving purposes, I've been looking for books that teenage/young adult age guys will read . . .

So far my list has Partials, Robin Wasserman's Skinned Trilogy (or Frozen under the new title), Kevin Hearne's Druid Chronicles' (at least I'm hoping as I haven't read these yet) and Sherrilyn Kenyon's Chronicles of Nick - I love that this series is so different from what I was expecting having read some of her adult books :) (One of the characters, Bubba reminds me of Woody Harrelson's character in Zombieland, actually.)

The release of the third book, Infamous, snuck up on me ( (Zeitghost Media provided the trailer)

 

If you're interested in the series, check out the Chronicles of Nick page (there are excerpts and links to buy the ebooks) on Sherrilyn Kenyon's site . . . and if you know any YA/adult books for male, older YA readers let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...