Monday, March 26, 2012

In My Mailbox Monday

In My Mailbox Monday is a combination of In My Mailbox hosted by The Story Siren and Mailbox Monday at the Printed Page - meme info always on Schedule//Memes page, even when If forget it in the posts!


From Harper:

(these books are actually from last week, not sure what sort of brain blip I was having in not including them)


The Vampire Diairies: The Return Vol 3: Midnight by LJ Smith


The Vampire Diaries : The Hunters Vol 2: Moonsong Created* by LJ Smith


The Vampire Diaries: Stefan's Diaries: Vol 6: The Compelled Based on the novels by LJ Smith and the TV series by Kevin Williamson and Julie Plec

*"In February 2011, L. J. Smith was fired from Harper/Alloy; a ghostwriter will be writing the rest of the Vampire Diaries books." (Goodreads author page)

I really need to have a Vampire Diaries catch-up marathon! I'm crazy behind on the books (and I really probably will give all of them a chance - while being grrr arggh about LJ Smith's firing because I hate quitting series in the middle unless they're just made of fail) and thus the TV series.

Maybe later this spring/summer I'll have a Vampire Diaries book/TV marathon . . . or some sort of read/watch-a-thon.


The Divide (The Secret Circle #4) created by LJ Smith, written by Aubrey Clark
(I hate that I got behind on the TV series D: Maybe I can play a fun catch up with that - still not loving that LJ Smith isn't writing these now, though)



from NetGalley:

and LBYR:


I Hunt Killers by Barry Lyga


Belles by Jen Calonita


172 Hours on the Moon by Johan Harstad, translated by Tara Chace


Purity by Jackson Pearce


and Harlequin:


The Kingdom (Graveyard Queen #2) by Amanda Stevens


what books did you get this week? Any NetGalley titles I should request?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...