Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Top 10 Tuesday

It's time for Top Ten Tuesday - this week's Top Ten is:
Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing Me

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish


  • Dualed by Elsie Chapman
    Sure, it's not out until February but Santa has sway, right? And I really cannot wait to read this one. (I could easily fill this with more than nine more not out yet books that I also want, but I'm going to limit it to just this one.)
  • Underwater Dogs by Seth Casteel
    I dare you to look at this book in a bookstore and not want it (so long as you like dogs, I suppose). It's full of adorable dogs . . . underwater ones.
  • The Friday Society by Adrienne Kress
    Don't you love the cover of this one? Plus:  "An action-packed tale of gowns, guys, guns –and the heroines who use them all"? Love it.
  • Black City by Elizabeth Richards
    Yes, I read and reviewed this, but I had a giveaway for my arc copy and really wouldn't mind owning a copy for myself as it's a rather brilliant book!
  • The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
    Full disclosure, I'm the last person (am I?) who hasn't finished The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer but I still really wouldn't mind having this sequel.
  • Touching the Surface by Kimberly Sabatini
    I love the sound of the plot of this one as well as the cover but haven't gotten to read it yet.
  • This is Not a Drill by Beck McDowell
    I found out about this one right after reading Heather Gudenkauf's latest which deals with a gunman in a school. I like that the plot is similar in just the most basic sense, yet this one has teen main characters with their own slight drama.
  • Forget Me Not by Carolee Dean
    I loved, loved her previous book Take Me There and adore the synopsis of this one - I really want to read it soon.
  • Life is But a Dream by Brian James
    I haven't read this and it's a book my library never bought but it's also a book I've been pretty curious about. Not one I've been curious enough to buy yet, but . . .
  • Dog Diaries 2: Buddy by Kate Klimo
    Okay, technically this one won't be out at Christmas, either but it's out January 8th so it may be. I've read Dog Diaries 1: Ginger (and will have a review soon), but as I have German shepherds and that's the breed dog in this installment, I'm curious about this one.

What books would you not mind Santa (or whomever!) bringing you -- which books do you think I should want? (IF you have a list, link me to it!)

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't mind getting Friday Society for Christmas either. Or The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead (even though that's not out until February! ;)

    Great picks!

    Jesse @ Pretty In Fiction

    ReplyDelete

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...