Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday

It's time for Top Ten Tuesday - this week's Top Ten is:
Top Ten Books I Read in 2012

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

These aren't in order, but here are the top 10 books I've read (so far!) in 2012 -- hey, there are still some days left. (Getting this to 10 was really, really hard -- there are two or three books I feel bad for leaving off the list)

In no particular order, here is my Top 10:

  1. Unspoken by Sara Rees Brennan
  2. Something Like Normal by Trish Doller
  3. Beautiful Redemption by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
  4. Revived by Cat Patrick
  5. Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
  6. Partials by Dan Wells
  7. Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard
  8. Article 5 by Kristen Simmons
  9. Timepiece by Myra McEntire
  10. Taken by Storm by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
I chose to link to my reviews (which hopefully express some of why I love these books) in place of attempting to restate it here.

Three of these were Christmas presents, three (I think) I have gotten someone else to read, four I am currently working on getting others to read, five I am so, so, so anxious (and excited) to read the next in the series and two I hate that the series is over but also kind of LOVE how well it was ended at the same time?

(And three of these are standalone books if you don't want series books -- #2, #4, & #7)


That's my Top 10 -- did you make one? Link me to it in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. I have not read any of those books and I am on a YA slump at the moment :(

    ReplyDelete

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...