Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Years' Eve + Reading Challenges


Happy New Year's Eve (and an early - to almost everyone - Happy New Year's!

What was your favorite read of 2014? What 2015 book are you most looking forward to?

I read a lot of great books this year and reviewed most of them but I haven't been able to come up with a favorite. One of the 2015 books I'm currently most looking forward to (there are so many!) is Holly Black's The Darkest Part of the Forest. (Lucky for me it's out soon.)


Did you join any reading challenges for 2015? The ones I'll be trying are all here.

If you're doing any reading challenges, link me to your post, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...