Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Topics


This week's Ten: In honor of 5 years of Top Ten Tuesday Top Ten Topics We've Ever Done In The Past 5 Years


I decided to pick ten Top Tens from the list of previous topics, not from those I have done because I don't think I have enough to pick from. So, here are my Top Ten Topics (and a few, not ten, sorry, books for some):

Favorite Covers

Top Ten Books that Made You Think



Top Ten Covers We Wish We Could Redesign

Most Unfortunate (or Unusual) Character Names
they were separate lists, but I couldn't pick one! most of these names are just unusual, though
Celaena from Throne of Glass series
Tookie De La Crème from Modelland
Tallulah de Longland from Walking on Trampolines
Maybelline Mary Katherine Mary Ann Chestnut from Absolutely Maybe
pretty much anyone from The Hunger Games, Incarnate, Cruel Beauty, or The Selection




Top Ten Romances You Think Would Last in the Real World


Top Ten Most Frustrating Characters EVER

Favorite Book to Movie Adaptations
I limited it some by only picking from those where i read the book and saw the movie
If I Stay
The Fault in Our Stars
Rebecca
To Kill a Mockingbird

Books I'm So Happy Were Recommended to Me

Top Ten Books that Have Been on My Shelf the Longest that I've Never Read
(honestly, these may not be the longest but they've been there a long time and I'm aware of having not yet read them!)
Slice of Cherry by Dia Reeves
Fate and Tattoo by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
sadly, a lot of PNR and UF series

Top Ten Books that Feature Travel
or timeslip or similar
Illusionarium by Heather Dixon
Hourglass by Myra McEntire
When We Wake by Karen Healey


The links to the posts for these topics, as well as those of other topics can be found on the Top Ten Tuesday post at The Broke and the Bookish!


Please leave a comment and let me know your favorite Top Ten Tuesday topics - and/or link me to your own posts(s)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...