Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Fall TBR Picks


This week's Ten:
Top Ten Books On My Fall TBR

Blood and Salt by Kim Liggett

Consent by Nancy Ohlin

Winter by Marissa Meyer

All In (The Naturals #3) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

Hotel Ruby by Suzanne Young

Manners & Mutiny (Finishing School #4) by Gail Carriger



Their Fractured Light (Starbound #3) by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner

Light of Day by Allison van Diepen


I had forgotten how much I wanted to read some of these before putting this list together - here's hoping I can read them soon.

Please leave a comment and let me know the top books from your fall TBR list! (If you've already read any of these, let me know what you think.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...