Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Series I Haven't Finished


This week's Ten:
10 Finished Series I Have YET to Finish


This could, easily, be a list a lot longer than ten as I know there are quite a lot of book series I haven't finished . . . But I'm limiting it t o the ten I am currently most annoyed with myself about not having completed. (Though, I do feel a little pathetic as most of these are trilogies. You'd think I could finish all three of the books!)

Links should be to first book in series


The Grisha series by Leigh Bardugo

Divergent series by Veronica Roth

Matched series by Ally Condie

Paranormalcy series by



The Chemical Garden series by Lauren DeStefano

Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead

Uglies series by Scott Westerfeld



Gemma Doyle series by Libba Bray

Heist Society series by Ally Carter

The Madman's Daughter series by Megan Shepherd


I started to give some sort of explanation for each of these but they were all consisting of, 'Um, I don't know? I meant to and then . . . ' so I omitted that. There really is no good reason why I haven't finished these other than, maybe, time.


Please leave a comment and let me know you what series you still need to finish! (And please te of these I need to finish first.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...