Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday


This week's Ten:
10 Characters You Just Didn't Click With

Here is my list of ten nine characters that I did not click with - with reasons why for some of them> (Some I either read so long ago I don't really remember what it was about them and/or I can't come up with a good way to explain it.


Lyla
from Heat of the Moment by Lauren Barnholdt
review // Goodreads

I didn't like Lyla - she was irritating and annoying - so I couldn't figure out why Beckett liked her. I still want to read the other two books in this series (each from another girl's POV) and see if I like her better when it's from someone else's perspective.


Lily 
from Trial by Fire by Josephine Angelini
review // Goodreads

I liked this book quite a bit (and am looking forward to reading Book 2) but Lily didn't really work for me. 

Samantha Madison
from All American Girl by Meg Cabot
review // Goodreads


Alex & Mollie
from Those Girls by Lauren Saft
review // Goodreads

All of the characters in Those Girls were ones I had some sort of a problem with, let's be honest. But I kind of liked Veronica, sometimes. Or, at least, I felt bad for her quite frequently. Alex and Mollie, though, were just something else and not for me.

Carly & Arden
from Joyride by Anna Banks
review // Goodreads


Kristi
from Vibes by Amy Kathleen Ryan
review // Goodreads

She was mean (she could read minds and played mean/dangerous 'practical jokes' on people so that she could help them and 'hear' [she could read minds] their thoughts of gratitude. She secretly has a cat, though she knows it's causing her mother's allergies. She wouldn't stop about her 'watermelon-sized' or 'ginormous gazungas.'

Celaena
from Throne of Glass by Sarah J Mass
review // Goodreads

She is a character I didn't dislike, I just didn't click with her or really love her as much as I wanted.



Please leave a comment and let me know who the characters were that you didn't click with and/or if you agree or disagree with my picks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...