Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Authors to Meet


This week's Ten:
Top 10 Authors I Want to Meet 



 Alyxandra Harvey

Jennifer Lynn Barnes

Jeff Zentner

Anna-Marie McLemore

Cat Patrick

Suzanne Young

Annabel Pitcher

Lily Anderson

Mindy McGinnis

& 10 
is reserved for all of those authors I think of just as soon as I finish making this list and realize how much I wanted them included (I'm already at about five)!!


This list is, probably, primarily based on the books these authors have written . . .




Please leave a comment and let me know what authors you're dying to meet - or the ones you can't believe you have met!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...