Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Covers [@epicreads @MIRAeditors @DisneyHyperion @stmartinspress]


This week's Ten:

This week the Top 10 has a 'Cover Theme' so I decided to show you:

10 Covers that First* Drew Me to Their Book

*they are some of my favorite covers, but maybe not my top top - these are ten covers that are what first drew me to a book (some of my favorite covers I already knew the author or description or reviews before seeing the cover)



 A Madness So Discreet by Mindy McGinnis
Goodreads // Review

Imaginary Girls by Nova Ren Suma

The Weight of Feathers by Heather Gudenkauf

The Secret Life of CeeCee Wilkes by Diane Chamberlain
Goodreads // Review

The Ring & The Crown (#1) by Melissa de la Cruz

Bad Taste in Boys by Carrie Harris

These Broken Stars (Starbound #1) by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner

Watch the Sky by Kirsten Hubbard
Goodreads // Review 

The Only Thing Worse Than Me Is You by Lily Anderson

Made You Up by Francesca Zappia

Apparently, I am fond of blue (and maybe pink) book covers?





Please leave a comment and let me know what cover themed Top 10 you did and/or what are some books that you first noticed because of their cover?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...