Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Book Boyfriends/Girlfriends


This week's Ten:
10 Book Boyfriends/Girlfriends
only I am horrible at remembering who I would pick for these so mine's a mix of the above and maybe #relationshipgoals? Characters that I think are good boyfriend/girlfriend pairs.




London & Luke
Forgotten by Cat Patrick


Sloane & James
The Program by Suzanne Young


Robby
Bad Blood by Demitria Lunetta


Gideon
Time After Time by Sue Haasler


Lola & Cricket
Lola & the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins


Lilac & Tarver
These Broken Stars by Meagan Spooner & Amie Kaufman


Kady & Ezra
Illuminae by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff


Rashida & Pierre
"Good Luck and Farewell" by Brandy Colbert
Summer Days & Summer Nights anthology


Kaleb
Timepiece by Myra McEntire


Mr Robert Newton & Miss Lydia Whitfield
Duels & Deception by Cindy Anstey


And because I liked this book so much when I read it several years ago and discovered today that it's only 99¢ for Kindle, I am suggesting buying it:








Please leave a comment and let me know your book boyfriends and/or girlfriends (Or your #relationshipgoals character pairings)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...