Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Fall Book Covers


This week's Ten:
10 Books with Autumnal Covers
(Books that Make Me Think of Fall/autumn)

Most of these it is the cover that makes me think of fall even if the book itself isn't very fall themed but with Bleeding Violet, I think it's because the cover makes me think of the book which makes me think of rainy days which makes me think of fall! Here are my ten picks:






One Night (Only You #1) by AJ Pine
Goodreads // review



Bleeding Violet by Dia Reeves
Goodreads // review


Swoon (#1) by Nina Malkin


The Haunted (The Hollow #2) by Jessica Verday


In the End (In the After #2) by Demitria Lunetta


So Silver Bright (Theatre Illuminata #3) by Lisa Mantchev


The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (#1) by Michelle Hodkin


Providence by Lisa Colozza Cocca


The Ring and the Crown (#1) by Melissa de la Cruz



Gem & Dixie by Sara Zarr
Goodreads




Please leave a comment and let me know what book covers make you think of fall/autumn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...