Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Book I'll Re-Read


This week's Ten:

This week is a Freebie week which means I get to pick the topic. Last week's topic was 10 Books I Loved But Will Never Re-Read and since I am someone who rarely re-reads anything, I thought it would make sense to make this week:

10 13 Books I Have/Will Re-Read


Hold Still by Nina LaCour


Into the Dust by Karen Hesse



Made You Up by Francesca Zappia

Forgotten by Cat Patrick

Fancy White Trash by Marjetta Geerling


Apple and Rain by Sarah Crossan
Review


Heats at Stake (Drake Chronicles #1) by Alyxandra Harvey
(really the whole series)

Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier
Goodreads

Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins

The True Confessions of Charlotte Doyle by Avi

Learning to Swear in America by Katie Kennedy
Review

Taken by Storm (Raised by Wolves #2) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Review

The Unquiet by Mikaela Everett
Review






Please leave a comment and let me know the top books you will/have re-read - especially if you do not usually read a book more than one time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...